Anastasia Korsič was born on the 5th of June, 1965, in Trieste, Italy. She graduated in 1994 at the Faculty of Architecture of Lubiana.
Since 2000 she heads her own architectural studio KA in Lubiana.
Among her projects, we mention:
- stage design for the celebration of the 100th anniversary of the gymnast Leon Stukelj “Ave Triumphator” and the design of the golden medal issued for the occasion;
- stage design for the celebration of the 10th anniversary of Slovenia's independence;
- various set designs for Slovenian TV programmes (Miss Slovenia, Slovenian Oscars (Victors), some concerts and several talk shows)
- design for two kitchens made by Gorenje, Slovenia (Sigma and Aida) – still in production
- interior design for various shops (Grenje shops in Ljubljana, Zagreb, Belgrade, Athens, Paris, London) jeweller's shop Malalan in Ljubljana, Goldsmith's shop Zlatarna Celje in Ljubljana
- fair design for various slovenian and foreign companies (Telekom Slovenija, Siol, P&G, Gorenje, RTV Slovenija, Slovenian Railways,...)
- Interior design for a one-off sailing boat “Frers 65”